FIFA 19 is quite a change from its predecessor

Reply to topic

mmocs ®

Longevity: 1 year 6 months

Post 13-Dec-2018 01:07

[Quote]

The Fifa series has been adhering to one clear philosophy over the past two decades. Let’s call it “Hollywood authenticity”. Matches look and feel realistic, the animation is astonishingly accurate, the presentation has all the swooshing graphic wizardry we’ve come to expect in the Sky TV era. Squint and you can almost imagine you’re watching a real game.
In FIFA 19, EA has finally created a game that has the ingredients to make memories. The importance of getting the Champions League back can't be understated given its prestige in the real world, but it's the moment-to-moment gameplay, the increased sense of control, and the seeming freedom to create that excels the most. In FIFA 19 I feel more connected to my players than I can remember being in a FIFA before. I'm invested, which is a big deal in a franchise that has previously offered little more than throwaway thrills.
There is no bigger prize in club football than winning the Champions League, no greater achievement for a player than being crowned European Cup winners with their team. Having added the official licenses for Europe's elite club competitions this year, FIFA 19 makes that dream a reality for gamers around the world, from the instant you load up the game and are greeted with the famous Champions League anthem. Buy Cheap FIFA 19 Mule Accounts from Mmocs.com gain a 3% discount by using the code “MMOCSVIP”.
Whether it’s playing a long diagonal ball to a winger bombarding down the left side or breaking down defenses with smooth tiki-taka play, passing feels responsive, realistic, and almost always reads exactly who you’re trying to pass to. Is it perfect? No, but neither is David Silva on his best day. There will be an occasional errant pass, but for the most part, passing is reliable and capable of being the cornerstone of your playstyle.
Player animations have been altered in some areas but other smaller details, such as close-ups of supporters, are nearly identical, featuring the same fans in the same clothes as last year. This initial observation will become something of a trend the more you play the game. From a gameplay perspective, though, FIFA 19 is quite a change from its predecessor.
And then there’s the behemoth of FIFA Ultimate Team, which is bigger than ever: in the new Division Rivals tournament you’ll play placement games before competing against players of a similar skill level in tournaments. As in previous years, I still think you accrue gold coins too slowly in FIFA 19, which funnels you towards spending real money to get better players. But building up your team with your favourite players is admittedly satisfying, and few other games can beat the thrill or frustration, depending on which side you’re on, of a close online match.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Sep 05:22