Morrissey 2006 0415 Dublin - Olympia

Reply to topic

angryelvis ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 20-Apr-2006 10:32

[Quote]

Morrissey - The Olympia Theatre; Dublin 15th April 2006
Length : 35.39 / 49.13
Quality : Let me know by replying to the thread !!
Taper : Johnky
Sampling Rate : 48Khz
Rig : Sony TCD-D100 > AT831B's (PAIRED) > Sound Forge 6.0 > 2CD-R / DAT Master > FLAC Frontend @ 6 > FLAC
2nd Great Mozzer gig in 3 days. The Olympia is one of the most beautiful venues in the world but can be very difficult to tape in. I am very pleased with the results.
Unfortunately, the following night I was caught filming about an hour in I got the old tap on the shoulder and was then taken down to the foyer in the venue until one of Mozzers crew came out to see what was on the tape. They took my video tape and the camera off me and where about to let me back up to my seat (unaware that I also had two mics in my cap and a DAT in my pocket). However just as they were about to let me back into the gig the crew member asked the olympia security staff if they had searched me, he said no. They subsequently found my DAT and took the tape off me so I have nothing from the sunday night :-(
Ironically where I had the video camera it was impossibly to see, however the security staff showed me this sensor on the front of the video camera and pointed out that it sends out a red beam and it is visible from anywhere in the venue if you are looking towards the camera, they said if I was to make a habbit of it then to cover it up :-)
Intro
First of the Gang To Die
Still Ill
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Technical problems/band intro
Reader Meet Author
Let Me Kiss You
My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
Girlfriend In A Coma
I Will See You In Far-off Places
To Me You Are A Work Of Art
Life Is A Pigsty
(Piano Intro "Molly Malone") Trouble Loves Me
How Soon Is Now?
Irish Blood, English Heart
A Song From Under The Floor Boards
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
At Last I Am Born
Encore: Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Enjoy anyhow.
Johnky
P.S : I wont ever be filming again, I should just stick to what I know, and leave the filming to the filmers
[Profile] [PM]

bobalmighty

Post 26-Nov-2006 00:21 (after 7 months 5 days)

[Quote]

After the 2nd source was stuck at 71.8% forever, I started this one and am now stuck at 83%! Can someone please seed?
[Profile] [PM]

pjlm

Post 04-Apr-2007 00:38 (after 4 months 8 days)

[Quote]

Any seeders willing to make this one available again please?
thanks!
Stephane
[Profile] [PM]

Demian

Post 24-May-2011 07:33 (after 4 years 1 month)

[Quote]

While checking and re-organizing my torrents, I realized something must have messed up this torrent here. The files are byte-identical to the one of "matahari5" (http://smithstorrents.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=118). Also the info-file says it's the 'JD Version' (not from taper Johnky, which it should be).
After re-downloading the file "Morrissey 2006 0415 Dublin.torrent" and opening it into an hex-editor I could see the filenames are: file002701.flac, file002702.flac ... (same as in matahari5's torrent)
I'm expecting the correct filenames should be 01.flac, 02.flac, ... (with different sizes than matahari5's)
This means, you will get the files of matahari5 (JD version) instead of angryelvis' (Johnky) when downloading the torrent. :shock:
Can angryelvis, David or anyone else confirm this?
Many thanks, Demian
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 16-Dec 12:37