My list. Requests welcome.

Go to page :   Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

batnaMMV

Longevity: 13 years

Post 30-Apr-2006 21:28

[Quote]

Hi Mozalini, you have a few good bootlegs there.
I believe 'Little Charmers' does not have the first track 'You've Got Everything Now' on it. I do have an excellent quality mp3 of the whole gig, but don't know where it was sourced from.
If you can upload 'Swept Mystical Air' that would be great.
This was an interesting gig, as 'These Things Take Time' was performed with a different first verse lyrics! The only problem is that is very difficult to work out was Moz was saying. The quality of the recording is pretty good audience I believe from my mp3s of the performance.
[Profile] [PM]

akiraware

Post 30-Apr-2006 21:31 (after 2 minutes)

[Quote]

Looking at the Smiths bootlegs, I'd be interested in Incredibly Charming which I think is
Live at Westfield College, London, UK 17 Nov 1983. Is it a silver CD?
With passionsjustlikemine down, it's hard to work out what a couple of those boots are.
Torrent is published :wink:
[Profile] [PM]

Mozalini

Post 01-May-2006 09:46 (after 12 hours)

[Quote]

Hi Mozalini, you have a few good bootlegs there.
If you can upload 'Swept Mystical Air' that would be great.
This was an interesting gig, as 'These Things Take Time' was performed with a different first verse lyrics! The only problem is that is very difficult to work out was Moz was saying. The quality of the recording is pretty good audience I believe from my mp3s of the performance.
Sorry, this is probably something else that I should know or be aware of but I have never placed anything on the internet before and therefore I am not sure exactly what can and can't be placed on. From the last sentence quoted by batnaMMV I seemed to be picking up the vibe that mp3 files or songs can't be uploaded, unfortunately I believe that my 'Swept Mystical Air' is in fact an mp3. If there was someway in which I could alter its format then I would do that. Sorry, I probably should have checked before allowing people to ask about it being uploaded. :? I hope that somebody else will have a decent format of it and will be able to help anyone interested out. Once again I am truely sorry for any inconvinience caused due to my lack of thought :(
[Profile] [PM]

batnaMMV

Post 01-May-2006 10:25 (after 39 minutes)

[Quote]

[
Sorry, this is probably something else that I should know or be aware of but I have never placed anything on the internet before and therefore I am not sure exactly what can and can't be placed on. From the last sentence quoted by batnaMMV I seemed to be picking up the vibe that mp3 files or songs can't be uploaded, unfortunately I believe that my 'Swept Mystical Air' is in fact an mp3. If there was someway in which I could alter its format then I would do that. Sorry, I probably should have checked before allowing people to ask about it being uploaded. :? I hope that somebody else will have a decent format of it and will be able to help anyone interested out. Once again I am truely sorry for any inconvinience caused due to my lack of thought :(
Don't worry about it, I'm grateful you checked it before uploading which is always the best way :wink: . This site is designed to trade lossless to preserve the full quality of the recording, which is essential for live performances.
[Profile] [PM]

SOFAD

Post 12-May-2006 06:13 (after 10 days)

[Quote]

Thank you very much for the BEST torrent site i ever wish! :)
I'm looking for (on video):
7 February 1987 - San Remo Festival (Italy, RAI)
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Panic
Ask
Best wishes from Russia!
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 19-Nov 00:34