Other bootleg sites?

Reply to topic

DavidA ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 14-Feb-2006 23:49

[Quote]

There are other places to get Smiths shows from on the web. The ones I've found are as follows:
DimeADozen is a great site. They remove anything found on commercially available recordings, which can sometimes be a pain, but the site is full of good shows and enormous. Registration required.
PureLiveGigs is another good site. Doesn't seem as large as Dime, but still plenty there. Registration required.
Bootlegs.org.uk is a nice site with lots of Smiths, but most shows are in MP3 format. Registration required.
Bootleg-Torrents promises to be a good site, but they're not accepting new users right now, so I don't know for sure. The banner promises Smiths shows, which is about all I know!
There's also lots of non-bootleg sites which have some more obvious torrents.
BitTorrent is the one I use, but there are plenty more.
Anyone else found any good Smiths torrent sites?
[Profile] [PM]

batnaMMV

Longevity: 11 years

Post 15-Feb-2006 16:11 (after 16 hours)

[Quote]

PLG is a good site and there are lossless Smiths bootlegs there on ocassion.
Bit torrent search engines are sometimes good e.g Mininova, torrent spy, pirate bay (type in google for website)
thetradersden.org is another lossless site, but I have only seen 1 bootleg by the Smiths so far.
I had an account with bootleg-torrents and there is nothing to download by the Smiths! The banner was misleading, it is predominantly an Oasis site.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 19-Oct 12:39