Annoying newbie with no seeders...

Reply to topic

penguinboy ®

Longevity: 9 years 9 months

Post 25-Feb-2008 22:18

[Quote]

Hello everyone!
Only just found this site today and I am so excited about seeing so many of those Smiths videos, particularly the Dbl DVD of 1983-87 stuff and the other TV one with the South Bank Show on it. I remember seeing so much of it first time around.
Predictably, I am late on the scene so everyone has moved on to the latest Mozzer stuff, but if anyone can help seed some of the early stuff for an annoying newbie to get at, that would really be appreciated. I've been trying to download for most of the day and it hasn't moved on one iota. In fact the most optimistic ETA of the day on Azureus has been 23 years, 3 months and 6 days... and I don't think I can wait that long!
If it is easier and someone wants to swap some DVDs of stuff, that could be a goer too, although I don't have a lot of Smiths stuff...
Pity Mozzer cancelled my Chalk Farm gig, maybe next time! :?
Thanks to everyone!
Penguinboy
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Longevity: 11 years

Post 26-Feb-2008 15:35 (after 17 hours)

[Quote]

If there's a torrent you're after that isn't being seeded just post a request in that torrent's thread.
I'm currently seeding 20+ torrents and i don't have unlimited bandwidth so some aren't active and most are around the 4KB/s mark so don't be surprised if it takes a week or longer to download a 4 gig DVD.
Post a request, leave your PC on with Azureus downloading the torrent you're after and wait; that's what we all have to do.
That 1984-1987 TV show DVD took me a month to download by the way.
[Profile] [PM]

penguinboy ®

Longevity: 9 years 9 months

Post 28-Feb-2008 01:18 (after 1 day 9 hours)

[Quote]

Thanks SweetFA, I shall do that in future. It seems to moving a bit now... and I have hopes that I could be seeding it by the weekend...
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 12-Dec 08:23