PLEASE SEED...where are the seeders?

Reply to topic

FStop ®

Longevity: 9 years 3 months

Post 24-Jul-2008 16:02

[Quote]

HELP!!!! I have been trying to download this torrent for 4 weeks and I have been stuck at 45% for a month. There are no seeders. PLEASE HELP. I was at this show and I would love to have this version. PLEASE SEED...PLEASE SEED. Thank you!
[Profile] [PM]

loadedmoz

Longevity: 11 years

Post 24-Jul-2008 19:58 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

which torrent are you refering to?
[Profile] [PM]

FStop ®

Longevity: 9 years 3 months

Post 24-Jul-2008 20:12 (after 14 minutes)

[Quote]

Sorry, I forgot that part. I need Seeders for the Moz show at The Hollywood Bowl (6-8-07). Please help. Thanks!
[Profile] [PM]

Steve Gad

Longevity: 5 years 9 months

Post 24-Jan-2012 02:57 (after 3 years 5 months)

[Quote]

HELP!!!! I have been trying to download this torrent for 4 weeks and I have been stuck at 45% for a month. There are no seeders. PLEASE HELP. I was at this show and I would love to have this version. PLEASE SEED...PLEASE SEED. Thank you!
I use U Torrent and just leave it on more or less all of the time (except when recording my own stuff and I need every ounce of the engine room) and as this just automatically seeds the stuff you have, I can never really understand the concept of not seeding. I share your frustration, as I have too have lately had some very lengthy waits and have just resorted to getting just a couple of tracks when speeds are low and seeders (apparently) few.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Longevity: 11 years

Post 24-Jan-2012 08:26 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

I use U Torrent and just leave it on more or less all of the time (except when recording my own stuff and I need every ounce of the engine room) and as this just automatically seeds the stuff you have, I can never really understand the concept of not seeding. I share your frustration, as I have too have lately had some very lengthy waits and have just resorted to getting just a couple of tracks when speeds are low and seeders (apparently) few.
If you need anything post a seed request in the thread for the particular torrent.
Not everyone wants to leave their PC on all day, all the time.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 19-Oct 19:54