Smiths - Hacienda, 4 February 1983

Go to page :   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

citizen2 ®

Longevity: 13 years

Post 17-May-2009 09:37

[Quote]

I've posted the latest DVD over at DIME. If anyone would like to help out seeding it would be much appreciated:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=249740
All the best,
Steven
[Profile] [PM]

gags

Longevity: 10 years

Post 17-May-2009 16:05 (after 6 hours)

[Quote]

The best! Thanks so much! I love Johnny in early 83' playing "clean", before he started using chorus and delay. This IS the holy grail!!
[Profile] [PM]

nicholas

Post 19-May-2009 00:56 (after 1 day 8 hours)

[Quote]

Thanks so much, incredible stuff
[Profile] [PM]

robertzombie

Post 19-May-2009 10:48 (after 9 hours)

[Quote]

Thanks very much! :D
[Profile] [PM]

clivearabstrap

Post 19-May-2009 12:35 (after 1 hour 47 minutes)

[Quote]

You are a god among men!! Thank you,
[Profile] [PM]

lazarus

Post 19-May-2009 19:03 (after 6 hours)

[Quote]

Hello
thanks for these rarities !
and erm..i'm losing my memory, can anybody remind me of how many Hacienda DVD boots (at different dates of course) exist in the end ? i'm lost ! i thought i had the only one existing and now here's some others...
?
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 19-May-2009 19:20 (after 17 minutes)

[Quote]

3 gigs, feb, july, and november 83 if i recall correctly, the july one has long been available the other two have merely existed privately up until now.
[Profile] [PM]

gummomarx

Longevity: 12 years

Post 19-May-2009 20:55 (after 1 hour 34 minutes)

[Quote]

Anyone else have problems with your burnt DVD of this?
The DVD I burnt off in Nero plays fine on my computer but when I try to play it on my DVD player it stops after ten seconds. So frustrating. It just won't play. I've wasted 3 discs trying to get it to work.
[Profile] [PM]

lazarus

Post 19-May-2009 20:58 (after 3 minutes)

[Quote]

3 gigs, feb, july, and november 83 if i recall correctly, the july one has long been available the other two have merely existed privately up until now.
Thanks it's clear for me now. :D
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 20-May-2009 10:01 (after 13 hours)

[Quote]

The DVD I burnt off in Nero plays fine on my computer but when I try to play it on my DVD player it stops after ten seconds. So frustrating. It just won't play. I've wasted 3 discs trying to get it to work.
As i've mentioned it's because each song is stored as a seperate episode rather than chapter and the DVD has been set up to not go from playing one episode to the next.
If you hit play and do skip it'll move to the next song.
I've been trying to redo the DVD with this sorted but NEROVISION has degraded the quality so far, once i've cracked it i'll seed it here, may be a while though as i've got some crap to deal with at the moment :cry:
[Profile] [PM]

gummomarx

Post 20-May-2009 11:30 (after 1 hour 28 minutes)

[Quote]

Thanks Sweet FA, I look foward to it.
[Profile] [PM]

21_clumsy_and_shy

Longevity: 10 years

Post 20-May-2009 20:09 (after 8 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you thank you thank you!
[Profile] [PM]

PhilG

Post 20-May-2009 20:29 (after 20 minutes)

[Quote]

As i've mentioned it's because each song is stored as a seperate episode rather than chapter and the DVD has been set up to not go from playing one episode to the next.
If you hit play and do skip it'll move to the next song.
I've been trying to redo the DVD with this sorted but NEROVISION has degraded the quality so far, once i've cracked it i'll seed it here, may be a while though as i've got some crap to deal with at the moment :cry:
My 2 Philips DVD players play the 2 gigs just fine, although there's a prolonged pause between songs because of the seperate files you mentioned. I'll see if TmpencgReauthor3 can fix this. If not, I'll have to look for free software that can join seperate VOB files on the net.
[Profile] [PM]

SweetFA

Post 20-May-2009 22:21 (after 1 hour 51 minute)

[Quote]

My 2 Philips DVD players play the 2 gigs just fine, although there's a prolonged pause between songs because of the seperate files you mentioned. I'll see if TmpencgReauthor3 can fix this. If not, I'll have to look for free software that can join seperate VOB files on the net.
Yeah i got some freeware which joined the .vobs ok but the problem came when i used Nerovision to burn them, the video didn't look as good for some reason despite doing it on the best setting.
Anyway the original uploader has offered to send me the raw video files when he gets time to do so and i'll recode the DVDs once that happens.
[Profile] [PM]

PhilG

Post 21-May-2009 01:40 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

OK, I did a quick upload of the files from the February gig using TMPEGnc Reauthor 3 and it seems to be working. It also seems to have removed the annoying prolonged pauses between songs. A good thing about this software, is that it doesn't rencode the files. I'll add the November gig next, hopefully , and I think it should, fit on one 4.75 GB DVD.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 12-Dec 04:24