Paint A Vulgar Picture
Dagenham Dave
Hold On To Your Friends
Roy's Keen
Satan Rejected My Soul
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
/Shoplifters Of The World Unite
I ripped this from the VCD recording using Goldwave, then converted to FLAC. This is one of the better quality shows from the Maladjusted tour. Hope you enjoy it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From PassionsJustLikeMine.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The set list was identical to the previous night's. This show went down as well as the previous one. Morrissey was again in a good mood, but perhaps not as talkative. The crowd was still very enthusiastic and a few fans made it up to their idol.
Morrissey and his band got on stage at the end of the drum intro to "The Operation". Morrissey greeted his fans in Swedish then in English. In the opening song "Do Your Best And Don't Worry", some lines were changed, including this one: "the way you wash yourself is oh so unfair". Other lines were inverted.
In "Alma Matters", Morrissey stopped singing at one point and let the crowd sing the words. After the song was finished, they still kept on singing the chorus. If Morrissey had any doubt that he had a following in Scandinavia, he must have been reassured because he looked very happy of the crowd's reaction.
In "Paint A Vulgar Picture" Morrissey made a slight mistake, singing "A-list please them please them please them". As usual he changed words to "MTV MTV MTV Oh kiss their arses!", "please depressing Belgians" and "I just haven't earned it yet baby". After that song he thanked someone for giving him books and shouted "yes, yes, YES! YES!". After "Roy's Keen" Morrissey said "Thank you for singing... you sing very nice... very nice... very nice...". In "Satan Rejected My Soul" one line was changed "you'll never see all the shit in life it's cost me". At the end he changed "...pull me in" to "...tug me in", "...push me in", "...drag me in" and "...take me in". Coming back for the encore song, he thanked his fans "Thank you, you are beautiful".
An audience recording of the whole concert is circulated on bootleg DVDs.
[Profile] [PM]

monsterH

Longevity: 11 years

Post 14-Jul-2006 05:23 (after 3 days)

[Quote]

This era of Moz isn't all that bad in hindsight, and with perspective. Thanks for the show!
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 18-Nov 23:18