Any Interest in Morrissey 59-86?

Reply to topic

catalina ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 11-Jul-2006 14:11

[Quote]

I've got it if you guys want it. Just let me know, I'll upload it.
[Profile] [PM]

batnaMMV

Longevity: 11 years

Post 12-Jul-2006 14:45 (after 1 day)

[Quote]

Is this the bootleg you are referring to? If so, can you upload as the sound on the Hacienda gig is supposed to be better than the Butterfly Collector bootleg. Thanks.
These Things Take Time, What Difference Does It Make?, The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, Handsome Devil, Jeane, What Do You See In Him? (Wonderful Woman), Hand In Glove, Miserable Lie (Hacienda, 2/4/83); There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, Frankly Mr. Shankly, How Soon Is Now? (National Ballroom, Kilburn 10/23/86); London, Half A Person (Peel sessions); Sheila Take A Bow, Shoplifters Of The World Unite (The Tube, 4/10/87).
A fairly good CD bootleg featuring the early performance at the Hacienda on February 4, 1983, three songs from the National Kilburn on October 23, 1986 that were excluded from Rank (included Morrissey's best quip of the night, "Could I please ask the journalists to stop throwing things"), "London" and "Half A Person" from the final Peel Sessions, and "Sheila Take A Bow" and "Shoplifters..." from the final appearance on The Tube in April, 1987. (JR)
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Oct 08:36