Morrissey live in São Paulo 12-03-2012 Webcast

Go to page :  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

marcodbh ®

Longevity: 11 years

Post 17-Mar-2012 00:36

[Quote]

This is the webcast of Morrissey's concert in São Paulo at Espaço das Américas in 11 March 2012.
A friend of mine, called Joy, thanks to him, recorded the webcast. Do not expect a superb quality, but as almost one week after the concert a record of it did not surface I decided to upload here, even I do not consider being 100%, mainly the sound.
When playing at my computer I had lots of problems as I don't know which codec was used for the video. But as I have a media player connected to my TV, I could play it without problem, so if any of you can help telling which codec should be download to this file be playable at a standard computer please let us know by posting instructions here. If anyone can make a DVD of it, increasing the quality of video and audio will be welcome.
The setlist for the show was: Set List:
First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
More info about it, please go to http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/663-Sao-Paolo...-2012)-post-show
Cheers, Marco :D
[Profile] [PM]

anovella

Post 17-Mar-2012 01:36 (after 59 minutes)

[Quote]

Many thanks Marco!!!!
[Profile] [PM]

jaggerm

Longevity: 6 years 8 months

Post 17-Mar-2012 01:59 (after 23 minutes)

[Quote]

thanks for someone finally uploading this! you would think morrissey had no fans the time it has taken for one to emerge!
Were you the one who said on morrissey solo that this was filmed in H.D? Any screen shots? :)
[Profile] [PM]

tseiti

Longevity: 5 years 9 months

Post 17-Mar-2012 02:38 (after 39 minutes)

[Quote]

Thanks a lot for uploading this! I've been waiting anxiously for a recording of the webcast. I'll be seeding this for a while once it's done downloading!
Is the quality similar to this video? If yes, the audio is really a bit messed up, but it's a good way to remember this awesome concert anyways! Thanks again!
[Profile] [PM]

marcodbh ®

Post 17-Mar-2012 03:38 (after 1 hour)

[Quote]

thanks for someone finally uploading this! you would think morrissey had no fans the time it has taken for one to emerge!
Were you the one who said on morrissey solo that this was filmed in H.D? Any screen shots? :)
I guess I was the one that said about the high definition. Actually, the webcast was in HD, but I would not say this is in high def. All you have to do is compare with Viña del Mar. But definitely, it is worth having. I managed to make it readble at my computer, if not to play, unless to edit and transform it into a DVD, but I will have to work on this tomorrow.
You can bet we have fans here, but the webcast has a kind of protection that made it difficult to copy. Im saying this because this site always broadcasts good concerts here in Brazil and beyond its not available outside Brasil, they make it difficult to record it. So, this friend of mine used a software that records what its on the computer screen. That's why in the middle of Speedway we have that little problem (you will see).
Anyway, I really hope that a better version, recorded by someone with more means, may surface, but I consider this one a A- version of the webcast, so I hope you will enjoy.
[Profile] [PM]

marcodbh ®

Post 17-Mar-2012 03:42 (after 3 minutes)

[Quote]

Thanks a lot for uploading this! I've been waiting anxiously for a recording of the webcast. I'll be seeding this for a while once it's done downloading!
Is the quality similar to this video? If yes, the audio is really a bit messed up, but it's a good way to remember this awesome concert anyways! Thanks again!
Eeerrhh, the quality is far beyond better than this audio, even If I may confess that the audio is equally far from an excellent one. I did not watched it in my computer, only in my tv with sound connected in a Home Theather HDMI in. So, I got a good quality, a little bit bass than the ideal, but, yet, a good sound quality.
[Profile] [PM]

famouswhendead

Post 17-Mar-2012 06:49 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you very very much for this !!!
[Profile] [PM]

(used to be a) Sweet Boy

Longevity: 8 years 2 months

Post 17-Mar-2012 08:55 (after 2 hours 6 minutes)

[Quote]

Thanks for all your efforts Marco !!!
[Profile] [PM]

Enchanted

Longevity: 8 years

Post 17-Mar-2012 10:07 (after 1 hour 12 minutes)

[Quote]

many thanks
[Profile] [PM]

pierre brasseur

Longevity: 8 years 8 months

Post 17-Mar-2012 13:56 (after 3 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you so much !!!!!!!
[Profile] [PM]

Arco

Longevity: 8 years 1 month

Post 17-Mar-2012 14:32 (after 35 minutes)

[Quote]

Thank you very much
[Profile] [PM]

morrissey78

Post 17-Mar-2012 20:04 (after 5 hours)

[Quote]

Thank you for sharing and all your efforts! Cheers!
:o
[Profile] [PM]

bonadrag

Post 17-Mar-2012 20:34 (after 29 minutes)

[Quote]

many thanks !
[Profile] [PM]

taleskiss

Longevity: 5 years 10 months

Post 17-Mar-2012 23:21 (after 2 hours 46 minutes)

[Quote]

I was there with my luv!!!!
Perfect concert!!!
A night to remember forever.
Morrissey is amazing... we love him so much.
Thank you, Marco!!
[Profile] [PM]

handsomemoz

Longevity: 10 years

Post 18-Mar-2012 00:02 (after 41 minute)

[Quote]

Muchisimas gracias por compartir un muy buen concierto!
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 17-Dec 17:36