Looking for some Smiths/Morrissey video odds and ends

Reply to topic

modrevolve ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 04-Oct-2013 02:46

[Quote]

Hey guys
I'm back with a request for some more videos odds and ends which I haven't been able to find.
if anyone has these clips and can upload them for me, I would very much appreciate it.
June 1984 - South Of Watford (UK) Morrissey interview, talking about videos and music.
July 1985 - A-Uan-Ba-Buluba-Balam-Banbu (Spain) Band interview on their coach. "William, It Was Really Nothing" live from the May Madrid show was shown.
June 1985 - (USA, MTV) After the video for "How Soon Is Now?", Morrissey answers questions about music, money, art and celibacy.
July 1985 - A-Uan-Ba-Buluba-Balam-Banbu (Spain) Band interview on their coach. "William, It Was Really Nothing" live from the May Madrid show was shown.
28 July 1985 - Liner Notes (USA, MTV) A three minute interview with Morrissey. This may or may not be the short segment originally broadcast under the title "Getting Serious with the Smiths".
October 1985 - Metropolis (Spain) Smiths history including bits of interviews of the Smiths while walking around Madrid. Followed by the Spanish television debut of the "Boy With The Thorn In His Side" video.
October 1985 - The Cutting Edge (USA, MTV) Morrissey interviews himself (60 minutes). This might be called "Morrissey in the Room", a special in which Morrissey was all alone in a room with a video camera, answering questions that he might have pulled out of a box.
27 October 1985 - I.R.S. The Cutting Edge (USA) A nine minute interview with Morrissey, with the video for "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side".
November 1985 - I.R.S. The Cutting Edge (USA) Another three minutes of an earlier interview
9 May 1987 - Rage / Rock Arena (Australia) Johnny Marr interview with a few promo videos and live songs taken from the Old Grey Whistle Test and Elektron Pop.
9 May 1987 - Addicted To Style (USA, MTV) Three minute interview of Morrissey about favourite shirts.
14 October 1989 - Rapido Includes a Johnny Marr interview with clips.
early 1990s - Spotlight (Canada, Muchmusic) Videos by the Smiths interspersed with interview of Morrissey and Marr taken from a promo interview VHS sent to media around the time of release of "Strangeways Here We Come".
30 May 1998 - O-Zone (UK, BBC2) Coverage of the 1998 Ivor Novello Awards where Morrissey won the Lifetime Achievement Award. Features a clip of Morrissey recieving the award and dedicating it to "John Maher of Wythenshawe". Presenter Rajesh Mirchandani asks Morrissey "How did you get to where you are today?" Morrissey "The 138 to Streatham Hill". Morrissey also comments on how nice it is to win an award and how the Brit Awards are "Fixed"..
9 October 1998 - Television special on the Manchester music scene (UK) Includes a short interview of Mike Joyce.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 17-Dec 23:26