Morrissey:All Men Have Secrets Volume two

Reply to topic

slummum1974 ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 29-Jan-2007 15:01

[Quote]

Hey guys
I had a fab idea. If anyone has read that book (The Smiths:All Men Hve Secrets) you will probably agree but for all those who haven't this is what it says on the back, Ahem......" The Smiths were the most revered English band of the 1980's. Their songs were original, witty, inspired and inspiring. To their fans they were much more than just another rock band: The Smiths supplied the soundtrack to their lives.
This book is full of stories about Smiths songs and the people whom they meant so much. Here are true stories of broken hearts set to the tune of 'Reel Around The Fountain', of brief encounters with 'How Soon Is Now' chiming in the background, of foolish actions in rhythm with 'This Charming Man'.
And here are the tales of what it meant to be young, idealistic, in love and living during the eighties, in the words of the twentysomethings and thirtysomethings who were there. Their stories are often moving, poignant, funny or sad. And all will have you eagerly searching out the original Smiths albums and singles."
Just imagine how fantastic it would be to have a similar book based on all of Moz's solo work. I am seriously thinking about it. If anyone wants to contribute to this please feel free to do so, you can email me at morrisseyallmenhavesecrets@yahoo.co.uk.
All you have to do is Pick 1 Moz song that speaks to you on a personal level. Please e-mail me a paragraph or 2 about the song. Please include your first name, and the city in which you live. Also, feel free to send in as many as you like.
Hope to hear from you soon. :D
[Profile] [PM]

lazarus

Longevity: 11 years

Post 29-Jan-2007 17:48 (after 2 hours 46 minutes)

[Quote]

what's this got to do with dvd boots ???
[Profile] [PM]

slummum1974 ®

Longevity: 10 years

Post 29-Jan-2007 18:01 (after 13 minutes)

[Quote]

absolutely nothing but with there being moz fans i thought some might be interested, my mistake, sorry :)
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 14-Dec 15:04